– ADVENTURE PACKED FOR YOU –
Camping Package & Gear Rentals
How Our Gear Rentals Work
PICK FROM INDIVIDUAL GEAR, GEAR PACKAGES, OR A COMBO OF BOTH
Choose from top quality camping gear and custom camping packages with meticulously cleaned gear for each and every rental. We never rent gear we wouldn’t camp with ourselves.
GEAR IS DELIVERED BY A UTAH CAMPING CO TEAM MEMBER
All gear is delivered and picked up for $5.00 within 50 miles of Salt Lake City. Get your gear at home, the office, your hotel, the airport/car rental facility or a central meeting location.
OR GEAR IS SHIPPED TO YOU AND RETURNED VIA UPS
We’ll ship your gear to you or a place close to your trip starting point via UPS. Get your gear at home, the office, any UPS Store, or your hotel in the Western United States.
KEEP YOUR GEAR FOR UP TO 14 DAYS FOR ONE LOW PRICE
Since we don’t charge for your gear per day, you don’t have to stress over getting your gear back to us quickly. Use it as much as you’d like within the 14 days. Need it longer? We do that too.
Your Epic Trip, Your Way
KEEP YOUR GEAR FOR 14 DAYS FOR ONE LOW PRICE.
WE 100% GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET YOUR GEAR WHEN YOU NEED IT WHEN YOU CHOOSE LOCAL DELIVERY.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR GEAR SHIPPED VIA UPS, WE GUARANTEE DELIVERY IF YOU ORDER 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR TRIP.
Gear Rental Details
ABOUT THE GEAR //
- Each item has been chosen to give you the best experience possible. We don’t just look at brand names and stop there. We test out each product and only stock items we actually camp with ourselves.
- We do our best to make your rental shopping experience as quick and painless as possible. That’s why you won’t see 20 options for each and every piece of gear. You can rent with us with the confidence that we present to you gear that will be the best for your adventure.
- Every piece of gear is meticulously cleaned and tested for quality each time it comes back from a rental. That means the gear you get is like new every single time.
- We are constantly adding new items to our inventory. If you don’t see something you really need, let us know! We will do our best to get it for you when you need it.
RENTAL PERIODS //
- All gear and packages can be kept for up to 14 days for one low price. You can use the gear as much as you’d like during this time period. You will receive notice to schedule your courier pickup or a reminder to ship your gear back.
- Gear not returned within the 14 days will be subject to a daily fee between $5.00 to $25.00 per item, depending on the item.
- If you need a longer rental period than 14 days, please contact us for a custom rate.
LOCAL DELIVERY //
- Gear is delivered and picked up for $5.00 by a Utah Camping Company Courier within 50 miles of Salt Lake City.
- Delivery by courier outside of this range is not currently offered. But we are more than happy to meet you at a central location (typically a UPS Store or Trax Station) that is within the 50 mile range to deliver your gear.
- Gear is typically delivered the morning (unless your trip starts prior to 8am) of the rental start date and is picked up the morning following your rental end date.
- For example, if you want your gear for a weekend, choose Friday-Sunday. We’ll deliver your gear on Friday morning and we’ll pick up your gear on Monday morning.
- Delivery and pickup times are flexible and we’ll work with you to determine what’s best for you.
- Optionally, you can choose receive your gear and ship it back via UPS.
GEAR VIA UPS //
- We ship your gear to the following states:
- New Mexico
- If you would like gear shipped elsewhere, please contact us for a quote.
- Keep in mind that not all gear is available for shipping. An item will say if it can’t be shipped but it is typically the bigger and heavier items.
- We always use UPS Ground shipping on every rental item.
- If you need expedited shipping, please reach out for a quote.
- You may ship your gear to your home, hotel, business, or even a UPS Store close to your trip starting point.
- Contact us if you want help locating the best store to send your gear to based on where you’ll be traveling.
- Please keep in mind that some hotels and UPS Stores will charge a small (usually around $5.00) fee to hold your packages on your behalf.
- Be sure to give yourself time to receive your gear before your trip start date. We can expedite shipping if needed at an extra cost if you contact us.
- Please be aware that most UPS Stores are closed on Sundays and may close early or have irregular hours – let us know if you need help making arrangements for returning your gear. Other options such as Staples stores may be a good alternative to shipping back your gear.
- When your rental is over, simply affix the prepaid label to the box your gear came in.