LUXURY TRAILER & CANVAS RENTALS
delivered & setup at your Utah campsite
Choose from a luxury trailer or furnished canvas tent. Both are stocked with all the essentials you need for an effortless trip.
Start enjoying your camping trip the moment you arrive at camp. We setup everything so you don’t have to.
When your trip is over, you can simply head home. We will tidy up your campsite and pack and haul everything away.
LET US DO THE HAULING
YOU BOOK A CAMPSITE, WE TAKE CARE OF THE REST
We deliver to popular campgrounds across the state but we primarily deliver to our amazing State Parks. When you show up to your campsite the trailer or canvas tent you booked will be there waiting for you. Once your trip is over we come back to clean up and haul everything away.
If you have questions about finding or reserving a campsite or if you’re just not sure about where to go please contact us. We are more than happy to help you plan your trip!
If you need to rent more than one trailer or canvas tent please contact us for discounted pricing.
NO PROPANE FEES
NO GENERATOR FEES
NO CLEANING OR DUMPING FEES
NO INSURANCE FEES
BILLION STAR ACCOMMODATIONS
AND THE WORLD AT YOUR DOORSTEP…OR TENT FLAP
Here at Utah Camping Company we hold ourselves to a very high standard. This means that every single time you stay with us you can expect clean accommodations, stocked essentials, cozy bedding, and exceptional customer service. We understand how much work goes into camping and our commitment to you is that you will never have to do any of it. We believe that people should get to experience luxury camping no matter where they decide to park or pitch.
CAMPSITE RESERVATIONS //
- In order for us to guarantee we have a place to deliver your trailer or tent, it’s best that you reserve a campsite.
- Remember, spaces that can be reserved fill up quickly.
- If you’re not sure where you’d like to camp please contact us. Due to regulations, we can’t always reserve a site for you but we are more than happy to help with the entire process.
RENTAL INFORMATION //
- We require a two night minimum stay in all trailers and canvas tents delivered within 250 miles of Midvale, Utah.
- We require a three night minimum stay for all trailers and canvas tents delivered past 250 miles of Midvale, Utah.
- There is an eight day maximum stay.
- If you aren’t camping somewhere with full hookups (water, sewer, and electrical), you will likely run out of resources prior to the eight days. Please contact us if you are considering a long trip.
- A $200 deposit is required to hold your booking.
- Payment in full must be made if you are booking within 7 days of your trip start date.
- We will refund your $200 deposit minus a $15.00 fee for cancellations made 10 days prior to your trip start date.
- For cancellations made within 10 days prior to your trip start date, your $200 deposit will be forfeited.
- Please contact us as soon as you know you need to cancel.
PET POLICY //
- As long as your campground allows pets, we do too.
- We do ask that if you know your pet will be destructive that you leave it at home.
- Consider the area you are going to and whether or not they are allowed in all places in the park. Some parks only allow them on certain trails so you need to have a plan for your pet if you want to go where they can’t.
- Leaving your pet alone in the trailer is not allowed for their safety.
WHERE WE DELIVER //
- At this time, we cannot deliver our trailers and canvas tents out of the State of Utah.
- While we do our best to offer delivery to most campsites in Utah, there are some exceptions due to permitting regulations by various land agencies.
- Some popular places that we cannot deliver to include: Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, Escalante State Park, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Zion National Park. Even though we can’t deliver to these parks, we may be able deliver to private campgrounds near them. Contact us for help finding a place.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO //
- Relax and have fun! You don’t need to worry about cleaning or packing up. We handle everything. We just ask that you are respectful with our stuff and the area you are camping in.
- Please be aware of the wildlife in the area you are staying and follow guidelines to prevent you or them getting hurt.
FIRST TIME CAMPERS //
- Trailers are a bit different than hotels in that you need be very conservative with your energy and water consumption.
- We are here to make sure you get the most of your stay, which means we will show you exactly how to use the trailer, leave you with guidebooks, and we are always available by phone for any questions.
CELL PHONE RECEPTION //
- Sometimes you will be camping in an area without cell reception so please plan accordingly.
- Most park offices have a landline that can be used in cases of emergency.
CAMPGROUNDS WITH HOOKUPS VS. NO HOOKUPS //
- It is completely up to you whether or not you want to camp at a campground with full facilities or not. It really just depends on the type of experience you want to have.
- If you’d rather not go a day or two without a shower or you don’t want to think about generators and conserving water and power, then we suggest you book a campsite with full hookups, including water, sewer, and electrical.
- If you don’t mind starting a generator to run the air conditioner or watching your water consumption, then you don’t need a full hookup campsite.
- We are happy to discuss these details with you before you book.