How It Works
1. Reserve a Campsite
- In order for us to guarantee we have a place to deliver your trailer it’s best that you reserve a campsite. Scroll down to see more information about where we deliver.
- Remember, spaces that can be reserved fill up quickly, so you will want to start this process ASAP.
- If you’re not sure where you’d like to camp please contact us. Due to regulations, we can’t always reserve a site for you but we are more than happy to help with the entire process.
2. Book With Us
- We require a two night minimum stay in all trailers.
- There is an eight day maximum stay (as long as your campground allows this length).
- If you aren’t camping somewhere with full hookups (water, sewer, and electrical), you will likely run out of resources prior to the eight days. Please contact us if you are considering a long trip.
- A $200 deposit is required to book a trailer.
- Payment in full must be made if you are booking within 7 days of your trip start date.
- We will refund your $200 deposit minus a $15.00 fee for cancellations made 10 days prior to your trip start date.
- For cancellations made within 10 days prior to your trip start date, your $200 deposit will be forfeited.
- Please contact us as soon as you know you need to cancel.
3. Enjoy Your Trip!
- We will arrive to your campsite 30 minutes prior to the designated check-in time (which is set by the campground) in order to get everything ready.
- You are free to come to your site anytime after check-in time but if you want a personal tour of the trailer (this is best if you have never stayed in one before) we ask that you meet us right at check-in time. Please keep in mind we cannot wait longer than 30 minutes past check-in time.
- Feel free to contact us with questions anytime during your stay.
- When your trip is over we just ask that you pull in the trailer’s awning if it is out and that the door is closed.
Where We Deliver //
- At this time, we cannot deliver our trailers out of the State of Utah.
- While we do our best to offer delivery to most campsites in Utah, there are some exceptions due to permitting regulations by various land agencies.
- Some popular places that we cannot deliver to because of permitting includes: Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, Escalante State Park, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Canyonlands National Park, and Zion National Park.
Pet Policy //
- As long as your campground allows pets, we do too.
- We do ask that if you know your pet will be destructive that you leave it at home.
- Consider the area you are going to and whether or not they are allowed in all places in the park. Some parks only allow them on certain trails so you need to have a plan for your pet if you want to go where they can’t.
- Leaving your pet alone in the trailer is not allowed for their safety.
First Time Campers //
- Trailers are a bit different than hotels in that you need be very conservative with your energy and water consumption.
- We are here to make sure you get the most of your stay, which means we will show you exactly how to use the trailer, leave you with guidebooks, and we are always available by phone for any questions.
- Please be aware of the wildlife in the area you are staying in and follow guidelines to prevent you or them getting hurt.
Cell Phone Reception //
- Sometimes you will be camping in an area without cell reception so please plan accordingly.
- Most park offices have a landline that can be used in cases of emergency.
Campgrounds With Hookup vs. No Hookups //
- It is completely up to you whether or not you want to camp at a campground with full facilities or not. It really just depends on the type of experience you want to have.
- If you’d rather not go a day or two without a shower or you don’t want to think about generators and conserving water and power, then we suggest you book a campsite with full hookups, including water, sewer, and electrical.
- If you don’t mind starting a generator to run the air conditioner or watching your water consumption, then you don’t need a full hookup campsite.
- We are happy to discuss these details with you before you book.