Want a touch of luxury with the classic feel of camping? Then The Cabin Canvas Tent is for you! You won’t even believe you’re in a tent with this sturdy design from locally owned Kodiak Canvas. Spend the day relaxing under the massive awning then retreat to your own personal cabin in the woods. You can choose from multiple bed configurations to fit the whole family and each tent is furnished with custom items. Everything you need to prep, cook, and eat is setup just outside your tent flap.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR CANVAS TENT RENTAL:
Enjoy the ease of campsite delivery and setup. Everything you need for a relaxing getaway is included. You basically just need to bring food, clothes, and personal items. Your campsite and tent will be ready for so you can start enjoying your trip from the moment you arrive. Once your trip is over, you can simply leave. We take care of removing the equipment from the campsite and hauling it all back.
DELIVERY AREAS & PRICING:
All mileage is based from Midvale, Utah. Pricing includes delivery, setup and haul away of the trailer. Delivery available in the State of Utah only. If you don’t have a campsite reserved yet or if you aren’t sure how far your site is, choose “Unsure/Unknown/No Site Yet” and we will calculate the delivery during confirmation. Contact us anytime for questions about delivery and locations.
- 0 – 100 miles round trip | $85
- Areas include Deer Creek State Park, Jordanelle State Park, Wasatch Mountain State Park, Rockport State Park, Echo State Park, East Canyon State Park, Utah Lake State Park, Great Salt Lake State Park and more.
- 101 – 200 miles round trip | $170
- Areas include Willard Bay State Park, Antelope Island State Park, Hyrum State Park, Scofield State Park, Yuba State Park, and more.
- 201 – 300 miles round trip | $255
- Areas include Starvation State Park, Palisade State Park, Huntington State Park, Bear Lake State Park, Millsite State Park, and more.
- 301 – 400 miles round trip | $340
- Areas include Green River State Park, Steinaker State Park, Red Fleet State Park, Otter Creek State Park, and more.
- 401 – 500 miles round trip | $425
- Areas include Capitol Reef National Park, Goblin Valley State Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, and more.
- 501 – 600 miles round trip | $510
- Areas include Kodachrome Basin State Park, Quail Creek State Park, Sand Hollow State Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and more.