This vintage camper has been upgraded and completely remodeled to get you camping in style! Its spacious design gives you plenty of room to sleep, eat, and relax. The private master bedroom has been upgraded with a queen memory foam mattress, bunk bed for a little one, and plenty of storage. The kitchen has space to prep and cook a meal for two or a feast for the whole family. Hang out in the relaxing living space featuring a dining table which converts to a bed. The Farmhouse is a favorite of both couples and families.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TRAILER RENTAL:
Enjoy the ease of campsite delivery and setup. Everything you need for a relaxing getaway is included. You basically just need to bring food, clothes, and personal items. Your campsite and trailer will be ready for so you can start enjoying your trip from the moment you arrive. Once your trip is over, you can simply leave. We take care of removing the equipment from the campsite, cleaning and dumping the trailer, and hauling it all back.
DELIVERY AREAS & PRICING:
All mileage is based from Midvale, Utah. Pricing includes delivery, setup and haul away of the trailer. Delivery available in the State of Utah only. If you don’t have a campsite reserved yet or if you aren’t sure how far your site is, choose “Unsure/Unknown/No Site Yet” and we will calculate the delivery during confirmation. Contact us anytime for questions about delivery and locations.
- 0 – 100 miles round trip | $85
- Areas include Deer Creek State Park, Jordanelle State Park, Wasatch Mountain State Park, Rockport State Park, Echo State Park, East Canyon State Park, Utah Lake State Park, Great Salt Lake State Park and more.
- 101 – 200 miles round trip | $170
- Areas include Willard Bay State Park, Antelope Island State Park, Hyrum State Park, Scofield State Park, Yuba State Park, and more.
- 201 – 300 miles round trip | $255
- Areas include Starvation State Park, Palisade State Park, Huntington State Park, Bear Lake State Park, Millsite State Park, and more.
- 301 – 400 miles round trip | $340
- Areas include Green River State Park, Steinaker State Park, Red Fleet State Park, Otter Creek State Park, and more.
- 401 – 500 miles round trip | $425
- Areas include Capitol Reef National Park, Goblin Valley State Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, and more.
- 501 – 600 miles round trip | $510
- Areas include Kodachrome Basin State Park, Quail Creek State Park, Sand Hollow State Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and more.