RENT CAMPING GEAR
adventure packed for you
RENT. CAMP. REPEAT.
Whether you’re headed out on a weekend car camping trip with the family or headed deep into the backcountry for a few weeks, we’ve got you covered. Don’t trust just anyone to get you the gear you need. Rent with Utah Camping Company with the confidence you’ll get everything you need to have your best camping trip ever.
We 100% guarantee you will get the gear you order exactly when you need it when you choose local delivery. If you choose to have your gear shipped via UPS, we 100% guarantee your gear will be delivered the day before your trip as long as you give us six days notice in advance of your trip.
GREAT GEAR. LOW RATES. GUARANTEED DELIVERY.
HOW OUR GEAR RENTALS WORK
PICK FROM INDIVIDUAL GEAR, GEAR PACKAGES, OR A COMBO OF BOTH
Choose from top quality camping gear and custom camping packages with meticulously cleaned gear in each and every rental. We never rent gear we wouldn’t camp with ourselves.
LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY RIGHT TO YOUR FRONT DOOR
Pick up your gear in-store or have it delivered by courier within 50 miles of Salt Lake City. Get your gear at home, the office, your hotel, the airport/car rental facility or a central meeting location that works best for you.
OR SHIP GEAR TO YOU AND RETURN IT VIA UPS WITH A PREPAID LABEL
If you’re not in the Salt Lake City area, we’ll ship your gear to you, a hotel or a place close to your trip starting point anywhere in the Continental US via UPS. You simply ship it back when you’re done with a prepaid return label.
GEAR RENTAL DETAILS
ABOUT THE GEAR //
- Each item has been chosen to give you the best experience possible. We don’t just look at brand names and stop there. We test out each product and only stock items we actually camp with ourselves.
- We do our best to make your rental shopping experience as quick and painless as possible. That’s why you won’t see 20 options for each and every piece of gear. You can rent with us with the confidence that we present to you gear that will be the best for your adventure.
- Every piece of gear is meticulously cleaned and tested for quality each time it comes back from a rental. That means the gear you get is like new every single time.
- We are constantly adding new items to our inventory. If you don’t see something you really need, let us know! We will do our best to get it for you when you need it.
RENTAL PERIODS //
- There is a two day minimum on all rental gear and packages and a 21 day maximum.
- If you need a longer rental period than 21 days, please contact us for a custom rate.
LOCAL DELIVERY //
- Gear is delivered and picked up by a Utah Camping Company Courier within 50 miles of Salt Lake City.
- Delivery by courier outside of this range is not currently offered. But we are more than happy to meet you at a central location (typically a UPS Store or Trax Station) that is within the 50 mile range to deliver your gear.
- Gear is typically delivered the morning (unless your trip starts prior to 8am) of the rental start date and is picked up the morning following your rental end date.
- For example, if you want your gear for a weekend, choose Friday-Sunday. We’ll deliver your gear on Friday morning and we’ll pick up your gear on Monday morning.
- Delivery and pickup times are flexible and we’ll work with you to determine what’s best for you.
- Optionally, you can choose receive your gear and ship it back via UPS.
GEAR VIA UPS //
- We ship gear to every state in the US other than Alaska and Hawaii.
- Gear will arrive the day before your rental start date.
- Keep in mind that not all gear is available for shipping. An item will say if it can’t be shipped but they are typically the bigger and heavier items like hard coolers and large tables.
- We always use UPS Ground shipping on every rental item.
- If you need expedited shipping, please reach out for a quote.
- You may ship your gear to your home, hotel, business, or even a UPS Store close to your trip starting point.
- Contact us if you want help locating the best location to send your gear to based on where you’ll be traveling.
- Please keep in mind that some hotels and UPS Stores will charge a small (usually around $5.00) fee to hold your packages on your behalf.
- We require a six day advance notice if you need your gear shipped. We can expedite shipping if needed at an extra cost if you contact us.
- Please be aware that most UPS Stores are closed on Sundays and may close early or have irregular hours – let us know if you need help making arrangements for returning your gear. Other options such as Staples stores may be a good alternative to shipping back your gear.
- When your rental is over, simply affix the prepaid label to the box your gear came in.