OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Utah Camping Company remains dedicated to the health and safety of our clients and our staff. We are here to provide the camping equipment you need to get out and safely enjoy the outdoors.
For staff and customer safety we are operating this season with an extremely limited amount of staff members and limited availability.
We are closely monitoring the current case spikes in Utah and across the country. If the State of Utah decides to increase safety measures and restrictions we will follow all guidelines. If at any time we feel that it is no longer safe for you or our staff to operate we will begin issuing cancellations without penalty.
What we are doing to help:
- All rental gear is meticulously cleaned and sanitized after each use and we follow all CDC guidelines on recommended products and cleaning procedures.
- Every trailer (and the items inside) is deep cleaned and sanitized after each and every rental. All items are laundered and all kitchen items are ran through a cleaning and sanitizing dishwasher cycle.
- Back to back rentals are being avoided to allow at least 72 hours between rentals.
- Crew members are required to wear masks and gloves when interacting with customers and when cleaning trailers and gear.
- We are doing curbside pickup for all gear rentals. For returns you simply leave the gear at our front door. If your gear is being delivered, it will be contact-less.
- Guests renting a trailer can opt for contact-less delivery. We will go over the ins and outs of the trailer by phone and a guidebook will be left in the trailer.
- We are limiting our trailer delivery setup to Northern and Central Utah. Please review our delivery service areas for a list of areas where we currently deliver.
- We have temporarily suspended delivery and setup of our canvas tents.
We’ve had and will continue to have a very high standard when it comes to our cleaning policies and processes. Deep cleaning and sanitizing after each and every rental is at the core of our customer service standards. We are closely following all guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and our Local Government. It is our top priority to keep our staff members and guests safe.
What we ask you to do:
- Please do not book a trailer or rent camping gear if you are currently sick or showing any symptoms. If you already have a rental booked with us and you get sick, please contact us for a free cancellation or to reschedule.
- Let us know if you are at high-risk for COVID-19. While we do everything we can to ensure your rental items are clean and sanitized, we like to know if someone is at higher risk so we can take extra precautions. We offer contact-less delivery and returns and we can do how-to’s over the phone to avoid unnecessary interaction with our staff.
- Please adhere to state and local restrictions when traveling with our rental gear.
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19. We want you to know that if you do choose to travel and utilize our rental services our top priority is to provide you with clean and sanitized accommodations and rental gear. You can feel safe renting with us.
However, if you decide not to continue with your current trip we have temporarily modified our rental policy to help support your well-being:
- You may cancel your current rental (trailer delivery, canvas delivery, and gear order) without any penalty within 48 hours of your rental start date through the remainder of the year.
- We are happy to help you change any current rental to a different date, free of charge.
If you aren’t sure if you should travel, please review official travel advisories from the Centers for Disease Control
. We do ask that if you are showing any symptoms that you stay home, stay safe, and get well.
Our hearts go out to everyone affected by this disease.
We will continue to update the information on this page as needed. Please contact us anytime with questions or with help with you current or future booking by calling 385-367-2267 or emailing email@example.com
Updated June 15, 2020